Weft in colors by Kaafly Factory
A hair weft, in its basic form, is a collection of hair strands sewn onto a super-thin cloth strip ready for your stylist to work into your hair.
How the hair forms an attachment to that strip varies, however. Some will be machine sewn whereas others get sewn by hand.
Weft in colors
- Brand Name: Kaafly
- Place Of Origin: Bac Ninh, Vietnam
- Virgin Hair: Yes
- Grade: Straight, body wave, natural wave, deep wave, customized texture
- Length: 8″ – 32″ or customized
- Color: Kaafly – Color Swatch
- Weight: 100g
- Advantage: 100% Original
- Hair Material: 100% Virgin Remy human hair
- Style: Silky Straight Wave
- Hand Feeling: smooth and smooth texture, shiny, soft, and easy to style, bleach, and dye
- Chemical Processing: None
- Accept Payment Type: Bank transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Onepay, Agent or negotiate
Tips on choosing the correct length
Your choice of texture will affect how long your hair is. Given that it lies flat when measured, our straight hair naturally falls longer. Due to the fact that straight hair has higher volume for the same weight, we measure the length of our curly hair in this manner. Our hair texture, which is wavy, is between straight and curly in terms of length. Ladies, please have a look at the chart below for an estimation of where the inches fall. Since straight hair is used to create the curly and wavy extensions, curly and wavy hair will be 1 to 2 inches shorter than straight hair of the same length. Using this chart, you can predict where a length will land when it is placed at the top of the head.
There are no reviews yet.